The prefecture unveils the maximum selling prices of fuels in Reunion between November 1 and 15. An increase is expected after mid-November because state aid will gradually decrease from this date.
Prices from November 1 to November 15:
– Super Unleaded: 1.50 euro (-3 cents)
– Diesel: 1.40 euro (+5 cents)
– Gas bottle: The price remains frozen at 15 euros thanks to aid from the Region and the Department
Here are the details from the county:
From 1 to 15 November, the drop on the super unleaded continues (- 3 cts) and the diesel is experiencing a slight increase (+ 5 cts). The aid of 25 cents per liter of fuel has been extended until November 15 before gradually decreasing. Thus, at cFrom November 16, it will increase to 8.33 centimes per liter, which will imply an increase in the price of fuel.
In November 2022, the maximum prices applicable in Reunion will undergo a second revision:
– Until November 15, state aid will be exceptionally maintained at 25 cents per liter of fuel. This decision will allow unleaded to continue its downward trend (- 3 cents compared to October)
– From November 16, state aid will be reduced to 8.33 centimes per litre. This will mathematically lead to an increase in fuels.
– Thus, exceptionally, due to the revision of the level of State aid on November 16, a second decree will set the maximum fuel prices for the second half of November.