Like every four weeks, several Playground Games developers have come together to present the new monthly update that will land in Forza Horizon 5 in the coming days. Scheduled to start next Thursday with the return of summer, it will be called “Horizon Road Trip”
No big news on the program unfortunately and it’s on the side of the new livery that you have to look at to have some new content to get your teeth into. In particular, there will be a new Chinese vehicle with the Lynk & Co 03+. An unexciting update which should however leave the field open to Update 13 which will arrive on October 13th. And for good reason, this will be the occasion to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the series, the first Forza Horizon being released on October 23, 2012.
In the meantime, here are all the new vehicles up for grabs in Series 12:
- 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT (80 points during the Championship)
- 1991 Bentley Turbo R (20 points during the summer)
- 2021 Audi RS7 Sportback (20 points during the fall)
- 2021 Lynk & Co 03+ (20 points during winter)
- 2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO (20 points during spring)