CDI Lyons (69)
In close collaboration with the Lead Game Designer, you are in charge of the narrative coherence of the game. As such, your missions are as follows:
Ensuring narrative creation
- Design narrative systems taking into account the gameplay and the constraints defined by the Game Director
- Oversee all aspects of the storytelling process
- Be the guarantor of the vision instilled by the Game Director;
- Develop style guides and best practices for the editorial team and those who must collaborate directly with them.
- Ensure the correct implementation and consistency of the game’s narrative elements throughout development.
Managing your team:
- Supervise and lead your team: Planning activities, monitoring, evaluation, guiding them towards the creation of quality and effective narrative designs, etc.
- Participate in the recruitment process
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in an equivalent position;
- You are recognized for your writing skills;
- You have a broad knowledge of science fiction themes;
- You are organized, rigorous and you have a sense of priorities;
- You know how to calmly manage the unexpected;
- You have a good level of English ;
Type of contract: CDI
Advantages: Mutual insurance, Swile restaurant card (11 euros), reimbursement of transport costs up to 50%, profit-sharing bonus
Flexibility of hours, partial telework possible
CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
Attention: Recruitment Manager