CDI Lyons (69)
Under the responsibility of the returned Lead Programmer, you will have the following missions:
- Participate in the evolution of the rendering engine
- Participate in the development of new features according to production needs
- Optimize rendering
- Identify problems in the engine and propose technical solutions and/or improvements (technology watch)
- Participate in the support of internal users on the tools
- Excellent knowledge of C++, HLSL
- Good knowledge of rendering (DirectX 12, PS5 API)
- Good knowledge of PBR issues
- You are curious and inventive to maximize the potential of game consoles
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an engine programming position, ideally as a Rendered Programmer
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of other game engines
- Good knowledge of the latest rendering programming techniques
- You have released at least one console game (PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series / Switch)
You are passionate about optimization, rendering and video games, so let’s meet! We need your assets to contribute to our next opuses.
Advantages: restaurant tickets, holiday bonus, gaming equipment at attractive rates, fruit baskets and drinks/coffee available, 50% reimbursement of the transport subscription, advantageous mutual insurance for you and your spouse, assistance with mobility / relocation, etc.
This position is open to people recognized as disabled workers.
Attention: Recruitment Manager