For this 3rd season of year 7, Rainbow Six Siege welcomes theAgent Grim during Operation Brutal Swarm. Grim has the ability to use a Kawan hive launcher. This one disperses bee bots that locate enemies in a given area. This attacker also has the 552 Commando and the SG-CQB as primary weapons, the P229 RC as a secondary weapon as well as claymore and explosives as gadgets.
Grim can be obtained in the first level of the Battle Pass premium circuit. Otherwise you will have to wait until September 20 to unlock it against 25,000 Renown Points or 600 R6 Credits.
This season also introduces Impact EMP Grenades which disable electronic devices in their range. Blackbeard, Montagne, Dokkaebi, Nøkk, Gridlock, Sledge, Lion and Osa can equip it as a third gadget. In addition, the Stade 2021 map joins the playable maps permanently under the name Stade Bravo, combining Frontière and Litttoral.
Other changes to note for this season:
- Changed weapon recoil which is now different on console and PC
- Penalization of toxic behaviors in text chat: the people responsible for these behaviors, once identified, will be muted. Their messages will no longer be visible to those who have muted them (will be implemented during the season)
- Reporting cheating in the match replay
- Possibility to offer a Battle Pass to your friends for more than 90 days on Ubisoft Connect playing on the same platform as you
- Selection from 5 cards (instead of 3) during the exclusion phase
Various agent rebalances and other changes have also been made. You can find the details on the dedicated page.
Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass