Apple is delivering the final version of macOS 13.1 this evening, which during the beta cycle unfortunately did not reveal a barrage of new features as was the case for iOS 16.2. Maybe the release notes will tell us more. There is all the same the Mac version of Freeformthe new collaborative whiteboard app, optimization for Stable Diffusion treatment as well as the possibility of ring an AirTag in the Find My app.
macOS 13.1: release notes
macOS Ventura 13.1 introduces Freeform, a new app that provides an ideal environment for sharing ideas and making them happen. This release also includes other features and bug fixes for your Mac.
Freeform is a new app that lets you work creatively with your friends or colleagues on Mac, iPad and iPhone.
- A flexible canvas lets you add files, images, sticky notes and more.
This update also includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved search in Messages lets you find photos based on their content, such as a dog, car, person, or text.
- Participant sliders in Notes let you see real-time indicators that let you know about updates made by other users in a shared note.
- Ring in Find My can now help you find AirTags, AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) cases, and Find My network accessories that are nearby.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some notes from syncing with iCloud after they were edited.
- Fixed an issue that could break keyboard and mouse functionality in some apps and games.