The Lords of the Fallen, an action role-playing game reboot by CI Games, received its first gameplay trailer a few hours ago.
The game, originally announced a few months ago during Gamescom 2022’s Opening Night Live, received a new gameplay teaser during the show The Game Awards 2022. Narrated by Milly Alcock, who played a young Rhaenyra Targaryen on HBO’s House of the Dragon series, the trailer gives a first look at the game, set over a thousand years after the events of the first game, in a sprawling world five times larger than the original title.
The Lords of the Fallen will be released in 2023, date not yet confirmed, on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
The Lords of the Fallen features an all-new epic RPG adventure in a vast, interconnected world more than five times larger than the original game.
After an era of cruel tyranny, the Demon God, Adyr, has finally been defeated. But the Gods… don’t fall forever. Now, eons later, Adyr’s resurrection is near. As one of the legendary Dark Crusaders, journey through the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast-paced and challenging combat, thrilling character encounters, and deep storytelling. immersive. Will your legend be that of light… or that of darkness?
Main Features :
- A vast and interconnected world : more than five times larger than the original game.
- An expansive role-playing experience : a large number of NPCs to meet and stories to discover.
- Tactical combat : a fast, fluid and challenging combat system.
- Devastating Magic : a wide range of offensive and defensive spells to master.
- Uninterrupted online multiplayer : Flawless exploration of the world in cooperative mode.
- Define your caption : Complete character customization and progression.