After a first edition from October 28 to 31, 2021, the Luxury Forum is back for a second edition. The meeting is scheduled for November 23-25, 2023 at the Ivoire Trade Center in Abidjan.
Around the theme “Luxury challenges in Africa: paradigms, gateways and opportunities for global brands? », several activities are planned. A prize giving is announced as soon as the event opens on November 23rd.
Personalities and companies will be awarded in the following categories:
- technological innovation
- Sustainable development
- retail innovation
- The most beautiful communication campaign
- The most beautiful brand
The mornings of November 24 and 25 will be devoted to conferences:
- Paradigm of a new Luxury: How to build a civic, sustainable and authentic brand in 2023?
- Digital Native & Web 3: What future for luxury brands in a globalized and connected world?
- Distribution & E-commerce: What are the distribution models, logistical challenges and customer relationship challenges?
- Training & Know-how: What support for the development of luxury and creative professions in Africa?
The rest of these two days will be dedicated to training and masterclasses.
The Luxury Forum is an initiative of the Digital Society agency specializing in digital influence and events in Paris and Abidjan. The first edition brought together more than 300 people, 36 speakers and 10 sponsors around the theme “African excellence”.
The Forum wants to highlight the evolution of the luxury universe in Francophone Africa at a time when the global private wealth of its African residents has increased by 7.7 percent over one year to settle at 5,808 billion. dollars, according to the 2022 edition of the Global Wealth Report.