Rumors around a Nintendo Direct which would be broadcast in the next days keep on blooming here Where the. We have already mentioned the fact thatit was more than likely one Nintendo Direct be published in september because it is For yearsalways the case- see here for details. Furthermore, the Nintendo Switch release catalog still has a few holes and it’s still plenty of time to nintendo to fill them all at once. The end of the year is indeed still lacking in games for the general public and party games… Not to mention that the games catalog of the nintendo-switch in 2023 is almost empty and that it will be necessary at some point to announce the first games that will be released next yeareven if a Nintendo Switch 2 would go out in the year.
In short, again, no need to be a insider to think that a new Nintendo Direct will be published shortly. However, despite everything, it remains for the moment that rumors and extrapolations… If you are one of those who prefer not to plan on the comet, you are surely reading this sentence by mistake. For others, find here the main rumors circulating on this hypothetical Nintendo Direct.
NINTENDO DIRECT – SEPTEMBER 2022 – RUMORS
- Zelda Wii U Remasters : Release of the ports of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD and of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HDthe remasters previously released on Wii U. This is a rumor spread by Jeff Grubb, a journalist who made a name for himself surfing the expectations of Nintendo fans. A priori, he was sometimes right but he was also sometimes mistaken. In the case of the ports of the two Wii U remasters, it’s been rumored for a long time. The games would be ready for a while but unlike The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword which was entitled to a version designed for the Switch, it would only be simple ports of the Wii U remasters, adapted for the Switch (with, for simplicity, the dual screen and the Miiverse less.) After, it is unknown if the games would be released independently in box or on theeShop for download or if we would find them in a bundle in a compilation The Legend of Zelda 3D All-Stars (with why not, other games…)
- Zelda BOTW 2 : Always according to Jeff Grubbthe Nintendo Direct could give us news of Zelda BOTW 2the long-awaited sequel to Breath of the Wildwhich was a few months ago, scheduled for 2022. Now expected at spring 2023this sequel is still very mysterious. Nintendo could take the opportunity to finally reveal its title to us… So, it’s true that given the special status of the game, one would think that nintendo would prefer to reserve a special event for him… But Jeff Grubb predicts a lot of Zelda and even…
- …A “Blast of Zelda” : It’s a shock formula (of Jeff Grubbtherefore) which had its small effect in the Nintendoverse. A priori, one would have to expect “to a lot of Zelda stuff” in this Direct. But apart from the remasters Wii U and Zelda BOTW 2, we do not really see what Zelda games, Nintendo could announce. It must be said that there is a choice. Moreover, there has already been rumors about possible remakes (notably here) of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons with sauce chibi from the remake The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening released on Switch in 2019. And, truth be told, Nintendo has a lot of possibilities, between ports, remakes, spin-offs, unexpected new titles, zelda party and others (Read our article: Which Zelda game(s) for 2022 on Nintendo Switch while waiting for Zelda Breath of The Wild 2.) nintendo can therefore very well announce a new Zelda title (2D or other) especially since this does not mean that it will necessarily be released this year… Note, despite everything that since then, Jeff Grubb returned to the term “explosion”, recalling that while everyone remained focused on it, in reality, he did not know the exact plans of Nintendo...
- The remake of Metroid Prime. The remake of Metroid Prime would be announced for a release at the end of the year. Here again it is a rumor that comes up often and which is even starting to date. If for a time, rumors evoked the return of the trilogy Metroid Primefrom some monthswe are only talking about the remake of the first opus of the trilogy (notably here.) The game would have been remade for the Nintendo Switch, story to make us wait while waiting for the release of Metroid Prime 4. The other two episodes Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption would also be planned, but later. However, still according to rumours, strangely, only the first opus would be entitled to a remake, the others would be simple ports… It’s strange but we note that on our tablets. We’ll see.
- GameCube Games : Games gamecube on Switch, cis another horse chestnut, that is to say a story that comes up regularly… It must be said that if the Switch is intended to become the small museum of video games welcoming all the licenses and all the games released or to come, logic would dictate that nintendo starts by bringing games from its own consoles to Switch. So far, nintendo reissued the catalog of its old consoles through applications available with the Nintendo Switch Online. The latest console to date: the N64. The gamecube could be the next one but not necessarily via an application (even if we would like a controller gamecube for Switch…) Anyway, the rumors of the return of the games gamecube on Switch, peddled by rumors regularsabove all evoke a series of GC remasters, including that of F-Zero GX. It should also be noted that Metroid Prime, Zelda: The Wind Waker and Zelda: Twilight Princess are at the base, games GameCube... Should we see a link or an explanation to the rumor?
- It Takes Two is coming to Switch. It’s a rumor (particularly seen on Twitter) which announces the arrival on the Nintendo console of the hit of 2021, It Takes Two. This “little” game EA Originals was a huge success Last year on PlayStation, Xbox and computerand he would have quite his place knewr Nintendo Switch. A priori, it will be present in the Direct for an exit This year.
Many insiders believe that this Nintendo Direct of september will be “a big Direct” after the cancellation of E3 (and therefore the June Direct) and the succession of different events during the summer. On the net, the date of monday september 12 comes back often but to tell the truth everything is possible and we suspect that at this very moment, the most affected are focused on the Nintendo networks while waiting for an announcement… Let’s hope for them that it will come soon . Note that this article will be regularly updated and you will find here all the latest rumors which are sure to arise in the hours and days to come with links to our dedicated articles.
In the meantime, do not hesitate to tell us if among these rumors, some announcements tickle you and if you hope for others. Banzai.
See as well :